Devices that emit high-frequency sound waves directed towards a sample, causing vigorous agitation in the sample, which can help to break cells and extract desired material, as well as mix solutions, disperse particles in suspension, clean objects, and remove contaminants. These devices are widely used in laboratories, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Ultrasonic homogenizers are also known as sonicators.
DIGITAL ULTRASONIC HOMOGENIZER FOR DNA/CHROMATIN RUPTURE
A compact and programmable digital ultrasonic homogenizer with high performance for DNA fragmentation, chromatin fragmentation, protein extraction, and cell lysis. It can process up to 18 samples simultaneously in Eppendorf or PCR tubes, allowing the user to define the size of the fragments, making it ideal for preparing samples for Next Gen sequencing. The cabinet has an internal rotation system for equal sonication in all samples and reproducible results, and a window with lighting for visual inspection. It has a touchscreen control and can store up to 10 programs. Its "Auto Tuning" system assesses changes in the tip/converter and adjusts the power to maintain sonication efficiency. It allows for time and amplitude adjustments for hands-free operation and works in pulses to prevent sample overheating.
- Integrated system with generator, ultrasonic probe, rotator, chiller, connections, and support system for 8 Eppendorf 1.5 ml tubes;
- Digital control of amplitude and intensity from 1% to 100%;
- Selection of fragment sizes between 150 bp and 3 kb;
- Timer from 1 sec to 10 h, with adjustable pulses from 1 sec to 1 min;
- Maximum capacity (3 racks available for Eppendorf and PCR tubes): 8 x 1.5 mL; 12 x 0.5 mL; 18 x 0.3 mL;
- Power of 750 W and frequency of 20 kHz;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): generator 20 x 40 x 20 cm; cabinet 30 x 33 x 49 cm; chiller 13 x 18 x 19 cm.
2000W INDUSTRIAL ULTRASONIC HOMOGENIZER
A compact and programmable industrial ultrasonic homogenizer with the capacity to process large volumes for cell disruption, DNA/RNA extraction, nanoparticle dispersion, emulsifications, and cell lysis. This homogenizer has a power of 2000 W, making it a reliable solution for high viscosity samples (such as oils, pastes, and emulsions) that require more power than traditional homogenizers. Samples can be processed in a single pass, recirculated multiple times, or have a multi-unit configuration for faster processing. It allows for control of sonication intensity, flow rate, time, and amplitude for hands-free operation. It also operates in pulses to prevent sample overheating. Soundproof box and chiller are optional.
- Includes generator, ultrasonic probe, booster, connections, and keys;
- Digital control of amplitude and intensity from 20% to 100%;
- Timer up to 10 h, with adjustable pulses from 1 sec to 1 min;
- Maximum sample capacity of 5 to 20 L;
- Power of 2000 W and frequency of 20 kHz;
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.8 x 38 x 46.3 cm.
Range of sonicators that offer ease, precision, and repeatability with advanced modes of energy and temperature control, process monitoring and programming features. Memory for up to 20 stored programs and programmable parameters include continuous or pulsed operation, time, energy, temperature control modes, and amplitude. Adjustable stainless steel support and highly efficient converter do not require internal cooling. Various probes and accessories available (not included). Optional use of temperature probe allows for precise control of sample temperature.
- Includes power supply, converter, and disruptor horn;
- Digital control of amplitude from 10% to 100%;
- Timer up to 10 h, with adjustable pulses from 1 s to 1 min;
- Sample processing from 0.2 to 1000 mL;
- Power of 550 W and frequency of 20 kHz;
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.1 x 31.8 x 23.5 cm.
MANUAL OR FIXED SONICATOR
Compact, lightweight manual or fixed ultrasonic equipment on included support with automatic frequency tuning, adjustable amplitude and pulse. UP100H can operate 24 hours a day (24/7), processing samples up to 140L per day (depending on the application). It has a titanium tip and various accessories available for optimal adaptation to each processing. Ideal for continuous use in small and medium samples and with more power than ultrasonic baths.
- Includes generator, transducer, support for fixing, and two probes;
- Digital control of amplitude from 20% to 100%;
- Adjustable pulses up to 100%;
- Sample processing up to 140L per day in continuous mode (max. 500mL at a time, optional);
- Power of 100 W and frequency of 30 kHz;
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 18.5 x 8.5 cm.