Roller incubators for shaking culture tubes and/or flasks, with temperature control and models with and without CO2 control.
HIGH CAPACITY ROLL INCUBATOR
Roller incubator for production bottles or for example vaccines by adherent cell cultures. A mobile system with capacity for up to 90 culture flasks, with a diameter between 100 and 120 mm and a length of 270 mm. Production capacity can be expanded by adding as many units as needed.
- Stirring speed between 0.1 and 2 rpm;
- Temperature control from +5°C to 50°C, with protection against overheating;
- CO2 control between 0 and 10% (optional); model without CO2 control available;
- External dimensions (WxLxH): 80 x 95 x 195 cm.
Incubator for culture tubes and/or flasks between 6 and 40 cm in diameter and 45 cm in total length. Up to 4 bases can be installed in total and each base has 5 rollers for 4 bottles of different diameters.
- Stirring speed between 0.1 and 4 rpm;
- Temperature control from +5°C to 50°C;
- External dimensions (WxLxH): 65 x 76 x 72 cm.