Refrigerated incubation ovens are ovens with forced convection with temperature and time control by microprocessor, with or without a glass door. Models with different volume capacities.
260L REFRIGERATED INCUBATOR
Refrigerated incubator to carry out bacteriological and environmental analyses, BOD tests (biochemical oxygen demand), germination studies, thermal stability tests, among other applications. Digital microprocessor control, ABS plastic chamber with LED interior light and visual and acoustic alarms for excess temperature and open door. Forced ventilation and thermoregulator to maintain the selected temperature. Reversible door and optional transparent door.
- Includes 4 shelves;
- Temperature control from 5°C to 55°C;
- Temperature stability of ±1°C;
- Maximum capacity of 260L, optional; 88/600/700/1200/1400L models available;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): external 59.5 x 64.5 x 147.5 cm, internal 49 x 46 x 122.5 cm.
546L REFRIGERATED INCUBATION
Ovens specially designed to carry out BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) tests in water, fermentation studies, enzyme tests and drug stability. The stoves in this series use more than 70% less energy than the alternative models and have an innovative cooling technology (peltier system), with no need for a compressor. Optimized for high volume samples, it has digital time and temperature control and an internal chamber with electrical connections to work with stirrers. Visual and acoustic alarms for excess temperature and open door.
- Includes 5 shelves (max. 10);
- Timer for cycles from 15 min to 24h;
- Temperature control from 15°C to 40°C;
- Temperature uniformity from 0.5°C to 20°C;
- Maximum capacity of 546L, optional; 99L and 185L models available;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): external 76.2 x 80 x 176.6 cm, internal 64.8 x 61 x 1338.4 cm.
120L REFRIGERATED INCUBATION
The ES series refrigerated incubation ovens are designed to reach incubation, freezing, drying and testing temperatures between -10ºC and 60ºC. With an internal chamber in stainless steel and perfect insulation with a triple glass window that, together with the interior light in the oven, allows an easy and convenient observation of the samples. Excellent uniformity and temperature stability with powerful air circulation system even at low temperatures. Efficient heating and cooling system with automatic defrosting system. The internal memory stores records for up to 10 years, digitally and graphically. Total traceability and security with the possibility of control, programming and remote access through software.
- Includes 2 shelves (max. 10);
- Timer and 1 min to 100h or continuous;
- Temperature control from -10°C to 60°C;
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.5°C, at 4°C and 22°C;
- Temperature stability at 0.1°C;
- Maximum capacity of 120L;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): external 65.5 x 74.5 x 102 cm, internal 48 x 54.5 x 46.5 cm.