Complete electrophoresis systems with integrated modules for PAGE (polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis), FIE (isoelectric focusing), electroblotting and western blotting performance. Separate modules of: horizontal and vertical electrophoresis gel trays; opaque cellulose acetate cuvettes for detection and quantification of DNA damage and repair in individual cells in genetic toxicity and carcinogenicity tests; blotting units; image acquisition and analysis (gel documentation system, transilluminators); power supplies.
FULL HORIZONTAL ELECTROPHORESIS SYSTEM
Ideal system for standard preparation techniques (sample separation and purification) and horizontal electrophoresis analytical techniques. This system includes a compact buffer tank that can be connected to a peristaltic pump for buffer recirculation, four different sized gel trays each with two aluminum casting gates, color coded combs (1, 1.5 and 2 mm thick), colored markers for better detection of the well to be filled, transparent UV tray to visualize the gel without risk of damage due to handling, 2 combs of thickness 1, 1.5 or 2 mm with 10 to 30 wells/samples . Accessories for flexible gel molding are available.
- Includes compact buffer tank, magazines for 30 samples maximum, gel trays with aluminum casting gates and colored loading strips; colored well markers, clear UV tray;
- Buffer volume of 950 mL;
- Maximum capacity (samples) of 180 mL;
- Does not include power supply;
- Recommended running voltage: 75 to 150V;
- Dimensions of the gel (4 trays) (LxL): 15 x 7 cm; 15 x 10cm; 15 x 15cm; 15 x 20cm;
- Unit dimensions (WxDxH): 31.5 x 19 x 7 cm.
COMPACT HORIZONTAL ELECTROPHORESIS SYSTEM
Compact, complete and ideal system for personal use, small laboratories or classrooms. It has a power supply, horizontal tub with safety lid, 2 trays of different sizes, double-sided combs, tray accessories. Valid for one 10.5 x 10 cm gel, one 10.5 x 6 cm gel or two 5 x 6 cm gels. Quick and easy gel molding and trays feature a dark contrast stripe to help visualize wells during filling and bands that fluoresce under UV and blue light to track the progress of the run. The safety lid of the bowl is vented to help dissipate heat during electrophoresis and has a viewing area above the gel. Current will only pass through the system when the lid is properly placed.
- Includes power supply, tub and tray accessories;
- System valid for one or two gels;
- Buffer volume of 230 mL;
- Timer from 0-99 min or continuous;
- Recommended running voltage: 35V, 50V or 100V preset and customizable;
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 13 x 5.5 cm.
FULL VERTICAL ELECTROPHORESIS SYSTEM
Complete modular system that allows the execution of two-dimensional (2-D) vertical electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing (FIE) and electroblotting in a single buffer tank. Included in the system are a standard gel running module (GRM), an isoelectric focusing module (CAPGRM) of up to 10 capillary gels and electroblotting (EBGRM), allowing to perform PAGE (polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis), FIE (isoelectric focusing) and electroblotting, independently or constituting an integrated system within the same tank.
After 2-D electrophoresis, EBGRM can be used to transfer 2D SDS-PAGE gels for further analysis by western blotting, providing greater sensitivity. Dual-plate standard GRM is specifically designed for SDS-PAGE techniques and dual-cassette EBGRM allows simultaneous transfer of 2 polyacrylamide gels, while electric field strength is maximized with the plate electrodes just 6 cm apart.
- Includes 2-Plate Minigel Unit with GRM and Gel Tank, Lid, 2 Perforated Glass Plates and 2 Plain Glass Plates, 4 1mm Spacers, 2 Aligners, 1 Dummy Plate and 2 1mm Combs thickness for 12 samples;
- Modular inserts allow the use of a single buffer tank;
- Buffer volume (PAGE GRM): 90 mL inside the chamber and 1600 mL in the gel tank;
- Buffer volume (CAPGRM): 90 mL in the upper chamber and 1600 mL in the gel tank;
- Maximum capacity of 2 x 1/2 x 12 samples;
- Running time: FIE of capillary gels 4h; SDS-PAGE 1-1.75h; Electroblotting 4-6h;
- Does not include power supply;
- Recommended running voltage: 50 to 100V;
- Dimensions of the active gel (WxH): 8 x 8.5 cm
- Unit dimensions (LxDxH): 28 x 15 x 8 cm.