The Rapid Response® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Oral Fluid) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleoprotein antigens in Oral Fluid from individuals suspected of COVID-19 infection. In just 10 minutes, the test detects SARS-CoV-2 viral antigens through visual interpretation of colour development.
CE marked for diagnostic use in EU and associated countries
A clinical evaluation was performed to compare the results obtained by the Rapid Response® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Oral Fluid) and a RT-PCR comparator assay. The study included 40 positive specimens and 324 negative specimens.
Relative Sensitivity: 95.0%
Relative Specificity: 100,0%
For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Sample type: Oral Fluid / Saliva
- Format: Cassette
- Quantity: 25 Tests/Kit
- Sensitivity: 95%
- Specificity: 100%
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- Duration: Results available in 10 minutes
- Storage Condition: 2-30°C
- Test Principle: Chromatographic Immunoassay
-25 Test cassettes
- 25 Collection Tubes
- 25 Extraction Reagent Containers (300 ul in each)
- 25 Saliva Sample Collection Wells
- 25 Pipettes
- 1 IFU (+1 quick instruction card)
- 1 Workstation (holds up to 8 collection tubes for the administrator)
HOW IT WORKS: